Winter League Postals:
Below is the attachment, please send in to Pine Tree State Rifle and Pistol ASAP so we can get teams together. You need to also email Mark at : firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Once you message Mark he can coordinate a date to go over techniques with new and older shooters who need brush-up.
RENEWALS will be sent out this weekend. Be sure to fill out completely and return with payment. Those who were voted in Nov or Dec are set through 2023 however the new form is needed with all questions answered and signed for insurance purposes. Only one will be mailed, below is the link for form if you do not get it. If you do not get it please update your address with secretary using the contact form.
Dues are DUE no later than January 31st, 2022.
Locks will change March 31st, your new card will be sent out prior. Please replace new card with old to avoid confusion. Do not write club name on card as this is a key to the house.
Shut the gate after yourself going in and out, be sure to lock when you leave- please be sure the CODE is not left on the combination. Please be sure the flag is put away if you are the last person on the range. Also, when visiting the clubhouse pull shut and lock the door, double check prior to leaving as it was open and heat is expensive.
THINGS TO DO
- Paint steel in Pistol Range
- Replace 50 foot target backers Pistol Range
- Rifle range needs the posts of 100 yard steel replaced,
- Rifle Range clean debris on entire range
- Paint all steel
- Puddle at 300 yard targets repair
- Spraying for ticks
Patches are in- $5.00 each
Projects in the Works:
Shed for Pistol Range- looking at shed options, do we purchase, build, how big, what it will hold, ect. ideas are welcome. All ideas should include a floorplan complete with dimensions and cost of materials. ( We have estimates ranging from 4-6k)
Camera system- have appointment to be installed
New updated Club Sign- estimates- bids in works
- Club Cameras are underway, be sure if you see any activity that is not appropriate that you record license plate number, description of vehicle and person and report.
Looking ahead…..2022 projected projects will make the club property more accessible, safer and manageable.
The gates/fence/ and camera system will allow our club property to be protected and know who is coming and going if needed.
To complete the projects we will need to be sure to continue fundraising, thank you to all who are selling and purchasing tickets to our raffles! The funds keep making this a better facility.
Membership Requirement: When you have guests (2), friends or family, it is mandatory to have them fill out the Liability form. Do not risk your membership by not following the requirement.
- It was noticed that “you” didn’t fill out any paperwork. We have a nice range, to continue to be a part of it, follow the rules.
The clubhouse is a non-smoking facility, please use the outdoors, please also put your butts in a can. We work hard to keep the property clean, you can too. This includes the Ranges.
Please be sure that the pull cord is kept out of the snow for the plate racks so we can enjoy throughout the winter- thanks!
Looking for Volunteers, the big ticket list items were accomplished during the work party, we now need to keep up with maintenance.
The Pistol Range Needs:
- weed whacking
- raking and picking up clay mounds and tossing to the side
- WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- moving rock pebbles in front of cover
Rifle Range Road:
In Need of raking and removing leaves in the culvert come Spring!
IMPORTANT- WANTED: Members Who Are Instructors for
Hunter Safety & Handgun Safety for Safety and Education Team:
The Club promotes public safety by conducting Hunter Safety and firearms training for the general public and youth of our community, the club is actively looking for Member “volunteers” that are willing to dedicate time to “Supporting the Mission of the Club” who are certified and willing to teach a Safety Class for Hunter Safety or for Handgun Safety.
We also need volunteers who would be willing to assist the club in getting everything set-up to make sure the class runs smoothly.
We would like to have one of each class on the schedule for this year.
Please use the Contact Us form or email@example.com, if we can get a few of our instructors together to make this happen this would be great! Thank you!
Gift Certificates Are Now Available!
All Membership requirements apply.
Perfect gift for Valentines, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Birthday, Christmas, Appreciation/ Thank you Gift
Let us know if you have someone to get one for, also will be available at Club Meeting!
Club Needs/ Wants
Members agreed we should reach out and ask Membership about items the club needs or wants.
You never know what someone may no longer need or has extra of or may want to purchase and donate to the club.
You can be provided with a Tax Donation Slip.
So, we will add to the list as needed and see if we may be able to supply the club with items that would be useful.
Of course, these items must be in good working order. Thank you.
- Pressure washer
- A metal box for storage like the one on the Rifle Range
- Magnet pole for Pistol Range
- White Target Board for Ranges, this is a regular item in need
- Spray paint to keep the steep plates looking nice
- ammo for guests that pop in
- raffle prizes
Always Need volunteers for Ongoing Club Chores
- Clean ditch of debris from gate to bottom of hill as needed
- Lightly sand bench tops and apply linseed
- Clearing debris
- railing needs to be fixed on handicap ramp
- roof (shingles) on back of building above cellarway needs to be replaced
- pressure wash building
- Clean brush/ trees along road as needed
- Clean leaves in drainage ditches as needed
- clearing clay mounds and raking